Sunday 13 January 2008

Oh my God!!!!


To the right is our new logo for our business. We are hoping to have an internet site that will cater for both the Alpaca business and also the B and B/Guest House or whatever we end up setting up. It was designed by an artist friend of ours, his name is Richard Newman. Here is a link to his web site, if you get a chance have a look, he is very talented (you can pay me later, Rich).
As Wednesday grows closer, I have this almost constant feeling in my throat as though I am going to be sick, I guess it nerves lol. I am excited but its hard to look past the packing (the men are coming tomorrow at 8), and the organising. I like everything to be sorted so nothing can go wrong, if we go on holiday its like a military operation and I never relax until we have arrived at the hotel all still alive and intact, so this is like going on holiday, moving, organising dog kennels, saying goodbye to a million and one people, fixing up the house, tidying, phoning people and still trying to be nice to each other as well. To be honest its all alot of work!
I had to say goodbye to my Mum and Brother last night, we went out for a meal which was cool, and we said goodbye. It didnt get emotional which was good, and my brother and I had a manly hand shake!
One of the hardest things to come to terms with (and I know this sounds funny) is going to be not playing football on a Tuesday night. Throughout everything that has happened in my life, both shit and good, ever since I was 16 I have played football on a Tuesday night. Even if we went away for a few days I tried to organise it around Tuesday nights. I guess Im gonna have to try and find a team of local Spaniards to impress with my silky skills(I wonder what the Spanish is for 'Look at the fat bloke, I bet he's shit!).
I think one of the hardest goodbyes for Lorna and Frankie, might well be saying goodbye to Geri(the dog) at the airport, if she cries they wont like it, but its only a 2 hour flight and Im sure she will love it at our new house.
This will be the last post until after we arrive and get the internet set up because tomorrow we will have to turn off the PC and get rid of the old one. When I come back on I will be able to post some pics of everything and let you all know all our trials and tribulations as they happen. I'm sure there will be loads to write.